Quality creativity, just the way you like it.



Meta
meaning "above or beyond," and picture meaning "image," Metapicture is a living example of meaning in words. There is meaning beyond the image, above what you can see. You'll find here the most intentional and personal design work including photography and videography. Find out more.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Learn How to Make Your Own Art Brush and Envelope Distort

Following up from my post a little over a week ago, I completed that idea I mentioned about trying to mimic the design I saw in a restaurant. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, and it does appear that these things are getting easier as I practice more. I'm getting a lot more comfortable with Illustrator as time goes on, and it shows. Click here to see the final product and the tutorial. Thanks everyone! I need some more ideas to work with this summer. If you have a product design need, let me know! I can start working on it now. Of course, check out my client services to check out what I can do for you. In the mean time, I'm going to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment