Quality creativity, just the way you like it.



Meta
meaning "above or beyond," and picture meaning "image," Metapicture is a living example of meaning in words. There is meaning beyond the image, above what you can see. You'll find here the most intentional and personal design work including photography and videography. Find out more.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Patriotism On My Mind

There's just something about the ability to manipulate what you see that intrigues me so much. When it comes to designing--whether that may be photo, video, or computer graphics--I find so much joy in it. There is nothing like seeing an idea come to life and there most definitely is nothing like the victory in a finished project. I have an idea for a new graphic design project, and I am hoping that I will find support for it soon. I was in a Famous Dave's this morning and I saw their new advertising for summer BBQ. It looked very "Rugged American" style with the common patriotic color scheme. The text was modified to fit a swooshing banner and a sunrise-like logo above. It reminded me of summertime in Durango, CO, when I used to spend 4th of July with my grandparents camping out for the weekend. We'd barbecue every night, and sport our American bandanas and celebration-worthy martinis.

I plan to use this idea to create a t-shirt design for my future living residence at FPU. There will be approximately 20 of us, and I think we could incorporate school-spirited symbols and text to commemorate our time living in Kriegbaum.

Again! Please take a look around. I'm hoping to grow the traffic for this site. Let me know if something isn't consistent or if a description doesn't make sense. Tell your friends! If you have a wedding coming up, I've got some samples on my graphic design page. If you need t-shirt designs, I've got a bunch of them over there as well. Perhaps you're looking for some kind of video? Check out the video page for some ideas. In the meantime, I'm going to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment