Quality creativity, just the way you like it.



Meta
meaning "above or beyond," and picture meaning "image," Metapicture is a living example of meaning in words. There is meaning beyond the image, above what you can see. You'll find here the most intentional and personal design work including photography and videography. Find out more.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my website! My name is Angela Mannino and I am a young adult seeking creative employment for individuals seeking creative work. I am a student, but I have several pieces in my portfolios for graphic design, photography, and videography. I encourage you to look around and get to know my style. To the right, you'll see the links to the different divisions in my business: graphic design, photography, and videography. You will also find a link to the client services I offer. Please take a look at that page if you are at all interested in employing me to fulfill your needs. I also have a Terms of Usage page that just lists a bunch of information about not stealing anything from me. Contacting me is easy. Below you'll find a submission form. Fill it out and I'll be happy to speak with you. In the meantime, I'm going to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment